How To Use Windows Live Movie Maker

Welcome to yOEra Creatifity,your solution provider. I am Sophia and this time i'm going to make a tutorial on how to use windows live moviemaker. Well others say that windows live movie maker is complicated compared to this movie maker SP version. But for me, they are just the same. You have to familiarize and explore in this. So i am going to show you how to make a short video, wherein I am going to apply some effects, which is not found in the old movie maker. The first thing that i have to do is to browse for photos and videos. I can do that by clicking here, right over here. Or by clicking here "At videos and photos" tool. The first thing that, I had to do is to choose for my file which is a picture or video.This time I would choose picture. I am going to click the picture and keep open. Okay. Here in the picture, I can add in duration of the pictures, let's say i wanted to be, three seconds long. I want to put animations in my picture. I am going to choose from "Dissolves" One nice picture in this windows live movie maker gives you a preview every now and then. So lets try to play this. and i wanted to put visual effects on my photo. Lets say, I want to pasteurize this picture,so I am going to click on visual effects. And that's it. As we can see, they are wonderful. And then, and then go back to home so that I can load my video. So I am going to click on this one and choose my videos. I am going to open the file and it would directly reflect on here. So i'm gonna teach you how to split videos, if you want it to be, if you want some portions of the video to be deleted and this trim tool is very effective to use. So let's say that i want to cut this portion here. So all I have to do is to drag this line over here, where I wanted the cut to be. Right click on the video and click on Split, so this one. And I can erase this one by highlighting,clicking on this here here and press delete. So then, I can change the visual effects of this video by clicking visual effect and then just scan around for visual effects. Actually i don't want to change the visual effects.I just want to brighten the video. So click on brightness and drag it up to make it more lighter or down if you want it dimmer. Then press enter. If I want to change the animations of the video, it has variety of choices here. I want this dissolved effect in my video. Then I am go back to add music.So it has two choices. This one if you want to play your music right exactly at the beginning of your video. You can click on this one if you want to start your music at preferred point. So, I'd like to use the second option. I am going to use this one.I am going to open the file.It would go directly right here, where my lion is located. So if I want to add volume to my audio, just go to this option and go to music volume and you can drag this down, if you want to lower the volume or drag this up to max the volume. So I want to get not so max, so that,I can still hear the roar of the lion. Okay. I can use this fade in and fade out, so I am going to use slow, as they can see the audio will and then I can change the start time of the music, start point and end point of the music. Then I wanted to put a title on my video,then click on this one. Put a caption say,my title will be the lion Say I want to change my font to ravie, you just have to position this right here. I am going to change its font size to , to make it appear bigger. To here. Lets change it to and want the color to be green I can change it here,the font color so click it on green. and then i can apply animation on my title. Lets say, I want to add that scroll option, and by the way you can change the text duration. I want my title text duration to be seconds longer and one good feature about windows live movie maker is the caption. I can put it wherever wanted. Like if I want to my caption to be right here, I just have to drag the lion over here and press on caption. I can write anything here, say the mighty lion. I can change it's font to aerial and change its color to red. Okay and again I can drag this anywhere in that area of the photo. So I want to put it here. I can change its duration,for that you have to go to the format and change its text duration. I want it to be fifteen seconds long. I can change the format and the effects of the text. okay say I am going to chose this cinematic. Last but not the least, if you are done with your video editing,you can save it. You can save the whole project by clicking on this one or you can save the entire movie.There are variety of choices here. You have Zune HD device,for smaller file. But I prefer to choose a high definition display. So I am going to click on this one. If I want to save my video,go to where you wanted to put your video,say I want to put on lion and I am going to save my video. Save it. Wait until it reaches % For more tips and tutorials, please visit techyv.com Thank you.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : How To Use Windows Live Movie Maker